|This course will provide you with the information and tools you need to effectively manage your salesforce in today's competitive environment. Some of the topics covered include:
- The Leader as Coach
- Managers today face more challenges than ever.
- Managers and Instinctive Sonar
- 100 Ways to make other employees feel appreciated:
Compliments, Encouragement and Credit!
- How to Coach Inexperienced People and Veterans
- Specific Motivation that produces immediate results.
- Things, other than money that motivate salespeople...
- 10 Things Good Managers Don't Do
- How and Why to SET STANDARDS for your team
- How to Give Negative Feedback and Get Positive
- Management styles - choosing one that is right for the
situation How to be a Great COACH Action Assignments -
Powerful, energizing single or multi-day sessions are
complemented by assignments. This combination is key
to increasing retention and ensuring positive, measurable
- Extensive Hands on Role Playing - Role-playing is one
of the best ways to transmit information successfully - let
each participant experience it. The best way to change
behavior is to make them comfortable with the new
approach.They will learn with the trainer, but also with
each other. This helps create a comfortable environment for
learning, a team atmosphere but most important RESULTS!
All participants will receive a deluxe workbook,
containing the material presented for future reference.
This course is strong in its conviction to excellence,
comprehensive in their coverage of material, practical and